Monday 18 June 2012

5 days until my due date!

So my best friend and photographer Miss B and I never got round to doing a maternity shoot and before I knew she was off to Jamaica for Miss M's wedding and not back until the 24th! Due date 22nd! Arrrrrg....

So I thought I better get one or two take even if I attempt to take myself with my camera and tripod. Luckily I managed to rope my lovely cousin into letting me boss her around and pressing the button for me!

I really hate having my picture taken which is why I am probably at my best behind a camera. I really wanted photos taken in the yellow fields but they have all gone! :(

We went to go to Cliveden House as a location in search of some bright flowers but it was £10 each to walk around...are you kidding me! So we ended up back where we began at my Aunty's house!

My cousin done a fantastic job! See sneak peak below:

Due Date...5 days to go!

It's amazing how you can Love someone so much before you have even met them!

2 comments:

  1. You look fab cuz! Love Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nat! U look SO amazing!! Cant wait to see the piccys of lil one. And I love your quote, it amazing how much you love that bump already xx good luck sweetness xx

    ReplyDelete