Tuesday 30 October 2012

Cradle crap

When people ask "what is that on her head?" i cant help but naturally say "cradle crap!" I even asked the pharmacist whats best for my daughter "cradle crap, i mean cap!". So for the last few week cradle cap has made it way into our lives. I got some "special shampoo" but I'm sure its just made it look like dread locks and doesn't smell to clever either. I started using johnsons baby lotion after using olive oil from birth and she came up in a rash. Such a shame as it smells so good but i also found the wipes made her little butt also slightly more red then usual after using simple wipes. One of my yummy mummy friends Mrs K recommended Burts Bees and cor blimey does she smell yummy! I was unsure weather to use the shampoo or just carry on with the medicated one but i gave it ago and its not even been a week and it has nearly gone! Highly recommend!


2 comments:

  1. We're a Burts Bees obsessed household, the apricot oil is beyond amazing! A little tip in case the cradle crap returns [it has been known to here!], use a soft baby hair brush to buff it out whilst baby is in the bath :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh lovely thanks for the tip! It has gone now but she now scratches it alot at night. Im not sure if its dry and irritating her or if its just a tired habit! ;/

      Delete