Friday 6 December 2013

Special Delivery! Ho Ho Ho....


So the last few years before having Eva, waking up Christmas morning has been a little bit on the dull side! Now Eva is nearly getting to an age where all the stories and magic can really begin and I cant wait start reliving my childhood again with her! As a child we use to have a Santa sack delivered to the end of our beds and a stocking hanging on the fire place that was filled with sweets and one giant orange, always the biggest orange we had ever seen all year. I have no idea where my mum would hunt these bad boys down from. After taking our stockings and all jumping in mum and dads bed we would leg it down the stairs to see even more presents underneath the Christmas tree!

Iv been looking for a lovely Santa sack and stocking for Eva that will be pulled out year after year. I then come across this amazing company called Harrow and Green www.harrowandgreen.com that do personalised hessian Santa sacks.



They add that little bit of magic behind the story of Santa and his little helpers delivering lots of presents, that's if you have been good of course! Iv already started planning my bribe story for when Eva is being naughty but I'm not sure how early on in the year I can start using this? mummies?

Eva's arrived and i know iv probably said it before but i am such a sucker for good packaging! It arrived all wrapped up with a red bow and gift tag, it looked so good i didn't want to open it! Made me think this would be a lovely gift for someone who has just had a new baby around this time of year. A very lovely and very different keepsake that they would never except.

What I also love about these sacks are they don't just have to be for children and will make a lovely surprise for adults as well. I have been hinting for one of my own to be delivered full of lovely presents!  If i don't get one I will 100% be buying myself one. Yes, I'm a geek but I love the small details that make up a big story!





The quality and fast service was brilliant! Thank you Harrow and Green I cant wait to start a number of traditions this year starting with this Santa sack. Whats are you Christmas traditions and how do you celebrate with your children?

No comments:

Post a Comment