Tuesday 7 February 2012

My Vintage Tea Party Baby Shower



Baby Shower Plannng

I dont know where all this excitment has come from. I havent been very excited about being pregnant and have worried about how I will cope as it wasn't exactly a planned pregnancy but since finding out the sex I cant stop planning.

Straight on Pinterest I started a new board "My Vintage Tea Party Baby Shower" I have never been a fan of pink but i fell in love when coming up with all these ideas and finding these images.







I got so carried away I was re-pinning pictures until 3am and have already sourced everything i need and want.  I cant wait, I just want it to be May already so i can take my own photos of the day.

8 comments:

  1. Elated to know about the baby shower tea party. Few months ago, arranged a garden party by booking a graceful venue New York. Made lovely arrangements for this event with the help of a renowned florist. Had an amazing party there.

    ReplyDelete