Friday 22 June 2012

D Day!

Hello baby, where are you?



So today is the big day "DUE DATE" Ok so I knew she wasn't going to come today. If she is anything like her mother she will be late for everything! For some reason I have a feeling she will make an appearance around the 24th June and weighing around 7lb... don't ask me why but that is my prediction. Saying that the 24th is only 2 days away and I don't feel like I have "dropped" yet.

I don't feel in a rush to try lots of hot curries, sex, pineapple and brisk walks just yet. I cant wait to meet her but can most defiantly wait for the labour pain!

So only this afternoon did I get the car seat out the box and assemble the pram. I thought I would have a trial run at putting the car seat in the isofix which I just got from my sister in law. I mean how hard can it be? Car seat goes in...car seat don't come out! Arrrrrg...really? come on it cant be that hard I'm not a complete dumb dumb, I am pulling down the obvious leaver but nothing is happening. Ah man I'm a hopelessly bad mum already! Ill have to leave the window open.


No comments:

Post a Comment