Wednesday 6 February 2013

I spy with my little eye...

My darling baby girl! And boy for the day.... Miss little Eva diva doing her thing for Next.

At the shoot they don't tell you when the images will be released so it is just a case of keeping an eye out for them. Luckily for me I now know a number of yummy mummy's who like to shop! I got a tweet from Miss Brown to say Eva was online and slowly as everyone started receiving there new catalogues a number of texts! So exciting and so proud!

I myself love the quality and style of Next clothing. I love the baby grows and the built in mits have been a saviour for Eva's scratching, head habit when tired. When she was newborn I would keep the next ones for during the day and used the mothercare baby grows to sleep her in at night as they were still lovely but were never really seen by anyone. However she now wiggles her little hands out of the mothercare mits as they are slightly looser and claws her head to bits with her forever growing nails, that I feel like I'm cutting every other day! Great for when she is older and doesn't need fake nails but a complete pain in the butt for me now!

So now she is in clothes during the day I now tend to only buy the next ones as the mits are so secure, no escaping hands, a bit like a straight jacket! Only one problem I found when she was a new born and growing quickly she seemed to grow into the legs quicker then other baby grows. I never got around to doing so but a great idea was to cut the feet of a stitch neatly to get the most wear from them. They are so lovely it was tempting to buy all the ages, however they keep on bringing out brilliant collections. When at the shoot they said the sizing was changing so maybe the legs are going to have a bit more room.

Overall Next clothing for children is good quality and have a nice balance of classic pieces and fun stylish items as they get older.

P.s Eva got called back to do another Next shoot so please keep an eye out for a sleeping giraffe and a little sailor girl! :D

Evas first set of the day
Homepage

My little ballerina


I loved this set of baby grows

Eva and the twins

Eva in a unisex outfit

Miss Eva Rae being a boy for the day

Eva and the twins doing a brilliant job being boys

and being a boy again

No comments:

Post a Comment