Friday 12 April 2013

Mrs M's baby shower


6 weeks and counting until my best friend, the sister i never had is ready to pop! Timing couldnt be worst, technology and I don't seem to be getting along lately. My iphone screen has died and i have a baby shower to plan! Luckily Mrs M has her sister in law also helping so I don't have to much responsibility, just to turn up and make things look cute and pretty. So with my bunting and raffia in hand, here is what I did.....




Good old Lloyd Grossman Jars make great vases




Thanks to Miss B and her twins for collecting lots of Hipp baby food jars for me



Chocolate milk and oreos



More mini treats

Absolutely love ikeas new stationary section where i got a selection of paper decorations

My beautiful mummy to be


More paper decorations from Ikea. Note: sellotape will note hold! Use pins!
My Little Eva Rae was well behaved
Cake 1
Cake 2 with baby's nickname "bean"

Mini Burts Bees favours




Never knew baby shower games could get so competitive but with cute prizes involved these girls were not losing! such a fun day with great girls.


No comments:

Post a Comment